Salomi Completes 50 Posts!

Right from the first week of Salomi's Diva Likes journey, I knew I had to compose this post very soon. If you ask me how did I know it s...

Right from the first week of Salomi's Diva Likes journey, I knew I had to compose this post very soon. If you ask me how did I know it so soon, it is all thanks to her enthusiasm and optimistic nature. She deserves an applause for reaching 50 posts count this quick. Hearty Congratulations Salomi!


Though Salomi joined Diva Likes just 2 months back, she has been super active. In fact, she is among the most active writers of our site, both in terms of contribution and participation. I personally adore and appreciate this quality of hers. This shows how much she loves being a part of Diva Likes and no wonder she receives some of the amazing hauls from Diva Likes. You can check out all the wonderful posts by Salomi here.
Keep up your positive attitude Salomi. Your effort and contribution is valued a lot at Diva Likes. Looking forward to your 100 posts very soon!

Image Source: 1

Related

milestone 2244389876866559055

Post a Comment

  1. Way to go girl...love reading your make up articles and reviews...happy writing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Salomi:) keep writing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks a lot Lavanya for such an amazing thing. i am so grateful to u for giving me this opportunity and keeping up with me with such patience and endurance every time and guiding me in every step. a big thanks to all my readers for their encouraging comments that kept me going every time. Truly, i am elated. <3

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear to your views. Feel free to drop your comments.

PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE BACKLINKS. WE WILL NOT PUBLISH SUCH COMMENTS!

emo-but-icon

Everywhere
item