Be My Guest With A Guest Post

Hi Blogger Friends/Readers, I wanted to bring a fresh perspective to my blog and was willing to increase my interaction with fellow blo...


Hi Blogger Friends/Readers,
I wanted to bring a fresh perspective to my blog and was willing to increase my interaction with fellow bloggers/readers. Hence, inviting people to be my guest with a guest post. All you need to do is send me your cooking recipe which is not a part of your blog till date.

This way you get a chance to reach a new audience, build your brand and network too. Bloggers who do not specifically own a cooking blog / non-bloggers are also most welcome to send in their recipes. I have already approached few blogger friends and they are kind enough to be a part of this. As I donot know most of your email ids, I am posting it here.
All the participants will be mailed a certificate of participation and one guest who receives maximum number of comments for their recipe in my blog will get a certificate of appreciation for being the star guest.
Good for all, isn't it? Then why delay ?

All you need to do is :
  • Send in your own and new recipe which is not published in your blog. The recipe should be sent as per the following format. Introduction(If you have any), Ingredients, Preparation, Serving Options and Pictures of the recipe(if possible step by step).
  • Please mention your name, email id and blog url if you are a blogger. Non-blogger can send in name, email id and any other details like place if they wish to. Mail in ur entries to lavanyasrecipes@gmail.com before 31st May,2012 10th June,2012.
That's it. Your job is done.

What will I do?
  • I will publish one recipe each day starting from 1st June,2012 as a guest post giving due credits to the person who has sent the recipe.
  • I will email the certificate of participation and certificate of appreciation once I publish all the guest posts.
Let's get-together friends, join me and be my guest. Let's interact and have fun!

Related

guest post invitation 4281883441946966935

Post a Comment

  1. Happy Hosting Dear :)
    Thanks for the invite , will surely send you one soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the whole idea.. I will surely send mine for the guest post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely lavanaya. this is great way to mingle and make new friends and readers plus chance to learn new things.. I have already sent you mine and i think some editing would be needed

    do the needful pls

    thanks and wud love to see new guest posts now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah meena...the posts will be published from 1st june and yes I didnot have much editing to do. Your post was proper :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely idea Lavanya.. will try to send something.
    Nice way of introducing friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lavanya, wonderful idea, will send you one soon..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Lavanya, Thanks for the invite. Never done this before but I will definitely try and send my recipe.
    Regards,
    Sangeetha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah sangeetha u must try this time. Let me be the first to have it from ur end :)

      Delete
  7. Thanks dear for your invitation...I will surely send mine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the invitation dear....surely I will send the post....

    foodydelight.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. welcome pranjali...send it before may 31st :)

      Delete
  9. Thanks for inviting Lavanya.. will send you my entry soon.. Gud chance to interact with the blogger friends.. Happy hosting..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow...I will surely send one Lavanya...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the invitation lavanya. Will send my entry soon.
    Happy hosting .

    http://followfoodie.blogspot.com/2

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you Lavanya.. will surely send in a recipe soon :)
    Noel collections

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the invitation lavanya.. Will surely try to send my entry..

    http://jopreet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm anxious to see your guests' recipes :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. sure dear...let me know wat i shud do? or email me at anushoj@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Lav, That is a wonderful idea..love it. Thanks for your invite. Will send a recipe soon. Best wishes Dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u nithu... Would love to have ur post.

      Delete
  17. Recipe will knock your mail box's door bell soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. sounds interesting ..wanna join d fun too..:)
    Tasty Appetite

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much for your invite..will send my recipe soon.This is gonna be my first guest post..am excited :) Happy hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u priya...do send me ur recipe soon :)

      Delete
  20. Love the idea. Will mail you my recipe soon..

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey lavanya thanks for inviting me I will surely send the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lavanya, sure, I'd love to contribute. Thanks for sending the invite!!
    http://cosmopolitancurrymania.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great Initiative.... Will try to send it Lavanya...

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Lavanya ...
    Thanks for visiting my blog...joined urs too :-)
    liked your mouthwatering recipes....

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Lavanya, Great initiative - loved this concept
    Thanks for the invitation, Super excited to participate as this will be my first guest post.

    Will try sending you something soon

    http://shwetainthekitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy Hosting Lavanya..grt Idea..Thanks for the invite ,will surely send u my recipe..

    http://varietyisthespiceofyourlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Yes dear i am in ... soon will link u some thing gud :)

    Ongoing event
    "Bake-Along"
    "Let's Party-Desserts"

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Lavanya, Thank you for the invite. I am new to this and its the first time for me! Not too sure...but will try my best :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Lavanya, thanks for the invite, will try to do a recipe soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks Lavanya...will surely send in my recipe in a few days.
    Lovely concept...I know it will be a gr8 success.

    ReplyDelete
  31. It's been a long time since I saw the blogs . NIce one lava ya 😊 looking forward to all new recipes and will surely send mine too

    ReplyDelete
  32. will send you mine soon :))thxs for the invite

    ReplyDelete
  33. Will try and send u something :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi mailed you my entry :)

    http://delectable-delicious.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thank you Lavanya. Will do :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Nice way to introduce each others... will send some recipes for this guest post.happy to follow you...
    http://www.ezcookbook.net/
    Ez Cookbook

    ReplyDelete
  37. I just saw this post of yours and what a nice idea to meet new people n share our similar passion for food.
    Will definitely send you one of mine shortly.
    Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  38. What a great Idea to meet new friends n share our similar passion for food.
    Will definitely mail you one of my recipe shortly.
    Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi Lanvanya We have sent one recipe for this event and do find the attachment in your email and reply us...

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi Lanvanya

    Am archana. I ll send u one recipe to ur email id.I had followed ur blog :)

    Do please visit my blog...http://tangymind.blogspot.com Awaiting to hear your comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hello! Really an innovative idea...I will try to send across a recipe to u in a couple of days. :)
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Dear Lav, I have sent you a recipe today for guest post. Please check you mail and let me know if you need more details. Thanks for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear to your views. Feel free to drop your comments.

PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE BACKLINKS. WE WILL NOT PUBLISH SUCH COMMENTS!

emo-but-icon

Everywhere
item