Scrambled Eggs (American Breakfast)

American breakfast is probably the most healthiest breakfast. I think its a perfect way to start our day. I love this kind of breakfast whic...

American breakfast is probably the most healthiest breakfast. I think its a perfect way to start our day. I love this kind of breakfast which provides us with necessary nutrients to keep us charged up till lunch time. My husband specially loves it. So, here we made one of the items in the American breakfast which is scrambled eggs. It's quite simple. Do give it a try.


Ingredients:

Eggs - 4
Milk - 4 teaspoons
Butter - 2 slices
Pepper - A pinch
Salt - A pinch

Preparation:

Beat the eggs in a bowl and add milk and mix.


Take a pan to heat and add butter to it. Once it gets heated up, add the egg mixture and keep it still without mixing in low flame.


After 2 mins, mix it and add pepper and salt to it.


Cook for another 2-3 mins till the salt gets dissolved with the scrambled eggs and pepper gets mixed. Remove from pan and serve it.


Serving Options:

This makes a perfect item in your breakfast at the start of the day. I love having it with tomato sauce.

Related

scrambled 8965201132446540170

Post a Comment

  1. Hi lavanya. i have seen part of this in tv show, i myself is not an egg person but my home my kids and hubby like eggs.

    though they add tomato onion and green chili along with dhaniya making it indian version of scrambled eggs heeehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah tomato n onion would make it our Indian version. This one is the actual american breakfast we get it here in US in the restaurants :)

      Delete
  2. I can have it for my breakfast everyday,love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks awesome ..thanks for introducing american breakfast in step by step way ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice healthy breakfast. And quick to make too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect presentation. Scrambled egg looks delish and tempting dear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eggs are really good in the morning and set you off for the day. I could never say no to this. And it is really yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks alida. Eggs make a perfect healthy start to the day :)

      Delete
  7. Quick and healthy breakfast . pls join andd vist my blog in your free time

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my fav breakfast option, easy & delicious, yours looks perfect as they serve in restaurants.

    http://shwetainthekitchen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too make it like this..but without butter...i use a little oil..its indeed delicious :) Egg with salt and pepper taste heavenly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks delicious...Love this....My fav too:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love them...Perfect for breakfast..
    http://aromaticdining.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear to your views. Feel free to drop your comments.

PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE BACKLINKS. WE WILL NOT PUBLISH SUCH COMMENTS!

emo-but-icon

Everywhere
item